- Long Term benefits of SEO: The ultimate goal of a business is to make a long term profit. There are many ways to create profit through online marketing, one of the most popular being pay-per-click. Pay-per-click gives you higher optimization but it comes with a cost associated with each click to the ad. SEO is a superb alternative to pay-per-click. SEO can benefit a client in the long term by optimizing a company’s web ranking. By optimizing your web page, you focus on a long-term production of a client base. SEO is significantly superior to pay-per-click because they solidify traffic on your website, creating more opportunities for potential sales. This proves SEO to not only be more superior, but also more cost-effective because they organically grow a website’s traffic and cost substantially less in the long run.
Long term term pay per click campaigns can run anywhere from $1-$50 per click, the link is pushed out to all IP addresses, not targeted to customers so you may by paying for clicks that will never result in a profit.
Long term cost for SEO: $240/month
If you’re interested in working with SEO to organically boost your company’s search ability and expand your possible client base, check out our base SEO package, Bronze SEO Package.
- Listing management: If you’re still using a phonebook in 2018, consider yourself an oddity. Establishing accurate business listings online is key in order to appear in more searches across the Internet. Using the best optimization techniques and reputable listing sites is crucial to being found by potential customers. By aggregating your information to data collecting websites, your business becomes easier to find and the opportunity to create potential customers increases. Getting noticed and standing out in a pool of small-businesses can’t be possible if you’re not listed online, or if your listed information is inaccurate/under detailed.
Studies by WordStream and Google found that 72% of local listing searches resulted in a client visiting a location within 5 miles and that 78% of these searches result in offline purchasing of products or services.
If you’re interested in optimizing your search ability by accurately representing your company’s information, check out our Listing Builder Services.
- Reputation management – Being obscure is a great way to become obsolete. Businesses with the most and highest ranking online reviews receive more traffic than those that receive very few reviews. Positive reviews not only build customer trust but increase customer retention. By gathering valuable reviews, you also maximize the SEO of your company. A maximized SEO creates opportunities to increase your customer base.
If you’re interested in focusing on your reputation management and gaining more reviews in order to maximize your SEO and drive online conversions, check out our Reputation Management Essential Package.
MaxExposure can help you to increase your business’ exposure for a fraction of the price of our competitors.
Our Price: $50/ month
Our competitors (i.e. Hibu or Yext):$499+/month
- Use of a blog: Having a company blog that is relative to your market is key to maximizing company exposure. It not only gives an alternative look on your company but also maximizes your SEO. The ideal sales post should be largely based upon advice. Selling should be a significant element of the post but only in impact – not in volume of space. The disconnect that many companies and clients face is that of necessity. Many clients feel as though companies simply push products or services onto them to make profit instead of fix a real problem. The use of a blog demonstrates that the company has an understanding of problems facing their clients and knows how to solve these problems. This also increases trust and credibility of the company.
According to HubSpot, 1 in 10 blog posts are compounding, meaning that they organically build traffic and that 38% of all generated traffic comes from compounding blog posts.
Blogs are also an extremely affordable way to get your business name out there as it can be done for a minimal monthly fee and only the cost of labor to write the blog. When done correctly and optimized properly you can increase your online footprint without a great expense.
- Facebook ads: Facebook ads, albeit similar to pay-per-click, are slightly different because you have the ability to set a budget, which is ONLY used up when someone clicks, but you are still getting exposure from people seeing the ad in your target demographic. Facebook ads are a cost-effective way to increase your business’ exposure because they can be highly targeted to the specific type of customer a business is looking to reach.
In fact, PewResearch Center records that 78% of adult internet users use Facebook. HubSpot claims that Facebook has the most active user base with 70% of their users logging in daily and an increase of content consumption of 57% over the past 2 years.
If you’re interested in working with MaxExposure to increase your company’s visibility through Facebook Ads, check out our Level 1 Facebook Advertising Package.