The purpose of a Call-To-Action or a CTA, is literally, to prompt your audience to take action on what you are prompting them to do. Sounds simple, right? Wrong. Let us help you convert your Instagram audience to potential customers with these no-fail CTA’s!
- Create a Sense of Urgency by highlighting strict timelines. Try using wording like “24 hour sale ending SOON!”
- Encourage followers to tag their friends because more eyes = more possible conversions.
- Use powerful actions verbs such as buy, shop, try on, register or discover.
- Create incentives such as liking the post to get an in-store discount of 10%.
- Prompt questions that will spur engagement such as “What do you think of this new trend?” or “Would you ever try doing this?”
- Use creative and colorful graphics to draw the eye of your audience from their everyday, dull feed.
- Entice your audience to stay updated by posting about new products and special deals that they can only learn about through your Instagram page.
Written by @GraceMaxExpo