When it comes to administrative work, small business owners are typically too busy running their businesses to keep up with menial tasks required to “run” their business. They’re busy in the trenches working their business and keeping up with their clients!
While you have multiple options to stay organized and get the work done, hiring a virtual assistant can be a great option to keep your overhead low. These 5 sites are among the best to find the right candidate to help you with your admin duties! Many of these you can also filter by type of work you need done, geographical area!
- Guru has over three million contractors worldwide, covering a wide range of skillsets. Guru’s payment options include paying by task, by milestone, or hourly; or you can pay on a recurring schedule, which could work well for an ongoing contractor arrangement.
- Task Pigeon‘s virtual assistant marketplace is an offshoot of its general task marketplace. While this isn’t the primary business of Task Pigeon, you get the reliability of a trusted task management team vetting the assistants. For payment, you pre-purchase hours and then specify what your needs are.
- PeoplePerHour allows you to post a job or browse existing freelancers, and the talent pool covers a wide range of professional services, from design to web development to administrative work. Pricing is either hourly or fixed, depending on the project.
- Freelancer is a little more geared toward specialized freelancers (think designers, copywriters, etc.), so it’s a great place to go if you’re looking for someone with a specific background. Payment options include milestone payments or upon-completion payments.
- Upwork – Elance and oDeck apps were introduced in 2013, and since then, many potential employers have connected with people looking to provide virtual assistant jobs. Prospective clients posts their needs, then interested parties bid on the given tasks. Choosing Elance and oDeck apps like Upwork is the best solution, as they are likely to find you virtual assistant jobs.
With todays virtual culture why not take advantage of the opportunities available which can help you get more done and reduce over head! We also have many options to help you grow your business, by taking your digital marketing off your hands! Check out our website to learn more!